Friday, May 3, 2013

It is a pleasure for me to capture a moment of your life that you are proud of...

Guys every time my eyes pass across my Facebook friends I see hundreds of you using photographs taken by me as their profile photo, I feel honored, happy and proud.. Some times I invest time to read your friends and families comments and feelings towards the photo, I feel humbled and grateful that I was a reason to put joy or laughter in their hearts or a smile on others faces.. It is a pleasure for me to capture a moment of your life that you are proud of...
Let me tell you a secret, there is a kind of relation taking place between me and anyone I shoot through the camera... This emotional feeling I can never explain in words, its a mix of finding your best look and saving it as a treasure, freezing a warm feeling, a memory to be kept for generations or joy between people that is kept in an expressive cadre and much more of expressionless feelings..

Love :-)
Shady Gohar



في كل مرة تقع عيني علي اصدقائي على الفيس بوك ترى عيناي المئات ممن يستخدمون صوراً قد التقطها لهم، وقتها اشعر بالفرح والفخر. في بعض الاحيان استثمر بعض الوقت في قرأة تعليقات اصدقائكم وأقاربكم عليها فينتابني شعور بالعرفان والتواضع كوني سبباً لوضع اضحكة أو فرحة في قلوبهم أو بسمة على وجوههم. أنها متعة شديدة بالنسبة لي أن أحتفظ بلحظة من عمرك تفخر بها.
دعني أُفصح لكم عن سر، هناك نوع من العلاقة تنشاء بيني وبين كل من أُصوره من خلال الكاميرا.. هذه المشاعر والعاطفة التي تأخذ مكانها لا يمكن أن تعبر عنها الكلمات.. أنها خليط بين أخراج الكنز الذي داخلك، كما أنها تثبيت للحظة من الزمن لاجيال أو فرحة صادقة وغيرها الكثير من الاحاسيس التي لا يُعبر عنها..

صادق حبي
شادي جوهر

No comments:

Post a Comment