Friday, May 3, 2013


Shady you really made our day, nothing will describe how I am happy be kol 7aga 2oltelna 3aliha ne3melha fel fara7 begad. My friends told me that you have a very good smile a very beautiful spirit; we really enjoyed our wedding because of you. You are a dream maker. You make memories not only last forever but also last... in a perfect way.

BEGAD I WAS SURE THAT NOTHING WILL BE PERFECT IN MY WEDDING, BUT WITH YOU PICTURES ARE MORE THAN PERFECT.
ya shady enta 3amalt ma3ana 7aga kanet kefaya awy 7aata law makontesh sawartena asalan you made us happy ashan

1- 7ewar not to be sad ely 2oltelna 3ali awl mara2- ashan enta khaletna ne3mel 7arakten 7elwin awy (in the first dance + in the s...harbat show)
3- ashan enta damak zay el 3asal
4- ashan you have a very very wonderful smile
5- ashan you are a friend and we are not your clients

1 comment:

  1. I don't know from where to start?!?! It took me long time to reply.. I don't know shall I thank you or your friends?!! Honestly you mad my day.. I'm thankful and great full to have this chance of being with you during this great day full of... love and happiness.. I remember each and every shoot we took.. I remember every laughter and smiles.. I remember all the BRAVOS :-)) bgd I didn't realize that I did all those things that you mentioned.. bgd thank you so much.. thats an honor... I'm looking forward to see both of you soon..
    Shady Gohar

    ReplyDelete