Friday, May 3, 2013

Well Shady .. Can’t tell you how thankful we are for capturing our special day so beautifully. Your natural shooting style didn’t leave anything out. You didn’t just cover the main event but the moments that nobody noticed, the telling details & the unique personalities. You were a quiet observer of the wedding, searching for the significant moments of the day & coming up with such amazing photos. You’ve captured the spirit & emotions of the day so professionally & so naturally. The remarkable quality & vivid colors of the photos made them look so lively. You've created beautiful memories from our special day ...

As I go through other weddings that you’ve covered, I do really admire your creative mind, glamorous style & your fresh eye that sees each wedding/couple individually.

Best of Luck Shady ...You're really gifted.

Thanks again & again & again .... :o)))
Marianne & Pierre
22nd November 2009
J W Marriott

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Marianne & Pierre,

    Thanks a lot for this touching and impressive testimony; it was an honor, privilege and joy to me to be there in this crowning day. I really enjoyed each and every shot I took; I remember them all, I’m glad to be a good reason for keeping those lovely and remarkable memories for you through them.
    All the photos can say how true is your love; you are so romantic and emotional, we didn’t set any posing to shoot them, I just warmly freeze the moment but I didn’t make it, it was really natural and habitual as well. Your obvious beauty and spirit was very inspiring for me as a photographer, it is common that the couple does not recognize when, how or what I’m shooting, and the same applies to me.
    Dear, you made a very special and unforgettable chapter in my memory and profile as well, and I do thank you so much for that.
    I’m sure I’ll see your smile down the road full of happiness and joy through all the years, I ask God Almighty to bind both of you strongly together for a great mission.

    Love You
    Shady Gohar

    ReplyDelete